Vintage Haberdashery

I love collecting vintage haberdashery. There is something special about old buttons, vintage threads on wooden spools, vintage notions, old lace and trims. They always remind me of my childhood playing with my Nan’s button tin and sewing box.

I loved making dolls clothes and other crafty pursuits during my childhood so it is no surprise that I still enjoy making things.

I often share photos of my vintage haberdashery over on Instagram. I collect it from sellers on eBay, Etsy, flea markets, thrift shops, etc. A good portion of my collection comes from my Mum and Nan’s sewing collection.

I love creating pretty photos with my haberdashery and also use them as styling props in my sewing photography.

Do you collect vintage sewing supplies? Follow me on instagram to see more of my vintage treasures.

The post Vintage Haberdashery appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar http://bit.ly/2oyA5FG
http://bit.ly/2mdZ93S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja