Christmas Pillowcase

How to sew a pillowcase

Christmas pillowcases make a fun gift for young and old. Christmas is my favourite time of year and it is wonderful to incorporate some festive cheer into every room of your home.

When I was a child, we would leave out our Christmas pillowcase for Father Christmas to fill with gifts on Christmas eve.

How to sew a pillowcase

I found the cutest Disney Christmas fabric at my local Spotlight store. I added some polka dots and stripes and created this pillowcase in around an hour. I used my beginner friendly “How to Sew a Pillowcase ” Tutorial. The Pillowcase features a coordinating cuff, and a flap to cover the end of your pillow.

How to sew a pillowcase

Christmas pillowcases are festive and practical and would be perfect as a Christmas eve gift. There are so many lovely Christmas fabrics around that would make wonderful pillowcases. Team them with Christmas Pyjamas for a seasonal gift.

How to sew a pillowcase

Check out our other Christmas projects , including:

The post Christmas Pillowcase appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar http://bit.ly/38nUsrx
http://bit.ly/2P79kmB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja