Best of 2019

As we start a new decade, I wanted to reflect on the past year. Although I work full time, I have tried to spend more time being creative and getting a work/life balance. I will need to work on this some more in 2020.

These were my top nine projects on instagram during 2019 (based on likes and comments):

Row 1:

Row 2:

Row 3:

They didn’t capture all my favourite images for 2019, so these are my favourite nine:

Row 1:

Row 2:

Row 3:

I wanted to share a few photos of our Christmas tree and Christmas table. This year we had a low key Christmas. My youngest daughter finally got the pink tree she has always wanted.

Our Christmas table was pink and red. I used my Silhouette Portrait to cut gold vinyl names to personalise the wine glasses at each place setting. We had little chocolate bears instead of Christmas crackers this year.

I would like to thank you for following along in our crafting and sewing adventures during 2019. From my family to yours, I hope that 2020 is filled with good health, happiness, and endless creativity.

The post Best of 2019 appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar http://bit.ly/35eAZql
http://bit.ly/2SMkSxK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja