Sewing Studio

Sewing studio by A Spoonful of Sugar Designs

One of the things I love about a new year is getting organised. My sewing room was badly in need of a good clean and tidy after all the recent Christmas sewing and crafting.

I use a Hemnes Desk (Ikea), Stenstorp Kitchen Island Bench (Ikea) , red chair, and a pegboard. You can read more about my sewing room here. It was fun to restyle the peg board for a new year. I have included some vintage haberdashery in my display which brings me joy and inspiration.

Pegboard - Sewing studio by A Spoonful of Sugar Designs

My new mini wastebasket trash can from Lotsa Style is perfectly sized to hold fabric scraps, loose threads, and more. I wanted to customise it for my sewing room, so added a trio of vinyl Ohio Star blocks using my Silhouette Portrait and black vinyl. Perfect for a sewing room, don’t you think?

Sewing studio by A Spoonful of Sugar Designs

The Mini Wastebasket Trash Can is a great size to use on your craft/sewing table. It comes with plastic bag liners so that fit nicely inside the bin which adds to the neat appearance.

Sewing studio by A Spoonful of Sugar Designs

I have a couple of new patterns that I am putting the finishing touches to. I am really looking forward to sewing this year in my organised sewing studio. Wishing you a creative and productive 2020!

Sewing studio by A Spoonful of Sugar Designs

The post Sewing Studio appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar http://bit.ly/2SR5nEU
http://bit.ly/39FF7TG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja