Lunch Tote

I always prepare my lunch to take to work each day. I am focusing on being more environmentally friendly and avoiding the use of plastic wrap. My lunch generally consists of a sandwich, fruit salad, and a home baked treat. I place everything in separate plastic Tupperware containers and transport them in a fabric lunch tote. With its drawstring cover, my lunch is securely packed inside. Weather permitting, I like to eat outdoors and my lunch, cutlery, and drink are easy to transport.

Our Apple Lunch Tote is a fun design but not everyone will want foundation paper pieced apples on the front of their tote. This version of the apple lunch tote pattern features a pretty fruity print on the front and back panels, with a diagonal stripe on the sides. The fabric used is Sweet Orchard by Sedef Imer for Riley Blake Designs. Is was the perfect choice don’t you think?Without the paper pieced trio of apples, it was very quick to construct.

The pdf sewing pattern for Apple Lunch Tote is available in our Etsy store. The lunch tote can be easily constructed in an afternoon and is perfect for taking lunch to work, school, or on picnics.

Check out our extensive range of beginner friendly pdf patterns in our Etsy store.

The post Lunch Tote appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar https://bit.ly/2LR8uHY
https://bit.ly/2Xjk1Fs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja