Apple Pencil Case

Did you know that the Apple Lunch Tote started out as a pencil case? I made the sweet foundation paper pieced apple blocks and included them in a pencil case. The bright apples paired well with the denim coloured linen.

I included hand stitching details and ribbon tags in the side seam and the back of the pencil case.

I made sample apple pencil cases in red and green, and then my computer malfunctioned and I lost all my photos. (note to self to always backup regularly!) I then shelved the project for a few years. I was looking at the apple pencil cases again recently, and decided to go down a different track and the Apple Lunch Tote was created. It features the same foundation paper pieced apples. The apple block is quite versatile and would look great featured on any number of different projects.

Do you ever change direction on a project?

Sometimes re-tweaking a project can make it even better!

You can find the Apple Lunch Tote pdf Sewing Pattern in our Etsy store. It includes the apple foundation paper pieced blocks that you can include in your own designs (such as pencil cases, drawstring bags, mini quilt or more!)

The post Apple Pencil Case appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar https://bit.ly/2BgBuaB
https://bit.ly/38bY4Nx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja