Liberty Heart Pouch

Do you have a favourite fabric from the Liberty of London tana lawn collection? Mine is without a doubt the capel design which has been released in a number of different colours over the years. There is something about the simple floral design on a solid background which is timeless.

I have been gradually adding to my collection over the past 10 years and the photo below shows the various colours that I have so far. I am sure I will continue to add to my collection in the future. I have a project in mind but need a few more colours first.

Liberty fabric is an amazing quality and beautiful to stitch with. I make sure to keep all my scraps that are 1 inch square of larger and have been incorporating them into a variety of projects.

I used some of my treasured Liberty capel fabric “scraps” in shades of turquoise and pink in this little Gifted with Love Pouch. This is a sweet little project that can be easily made in an hour or so. Perfectly sized to use as a little gift bag or to store small treasures.

The little foundation paper pieced heart is a suitable project for beginner foundation paper piecers before tackling a larger or more complex project.

You can find the pattern for the Gifted with Love Pouch in my Etsy store. It is in pdf format and is available for immediate download.

If you love sewing with Liberty fabric as much as I do, check out our other Liberty sewing projects here. There are loads of project ideas including this pretty mini yoyo wreath featured below.

The post Liberty Heart Pouch appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar https://bit.ly/3h3Vnku
https://bit.ly/2Ww0dyV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja