Zakka Scissor Cover

Happy weekend friends! My latest make is this sweet zakka scissor keeper featuring the cutest mushroom fabric combined with polka dots. I used a natural wood button as the finishing touch!

I used my Zakka Scissor Keeper pdf sewing pattern. I substituted the scrappy patchwork front, for one fabric to give a different look to the project. It was a super quick project to sew and now my Eiffel Tower scissors are stored safely in their own little cover. This is such a versatile pattern. If you find your family often using your sewing scissors to cut things other than fabric, make your dressing shears/scissors their own special cover to protect them.

You can find the Zakka Scissor Keeper PDF Sewing Pattern in my Etsy store. It is a beginner friendly pattern that can be easily constructed in an afternoon. The pattern includes two sizes to suit a variety of scissors and rotary cutters. They make a sweet gift for a sewing friend and are very handy when attending sewing classes or retreats.

The post Zakka Scissor Cover appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar https://bit.ly/38LdUPy
https://bit.ly/3fnpOSm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja