Halloween Cottage

Do you decorate for Halloween? I like to add a few Halloween decorations to my hall table to create a vignette. This year my Yultetide Cottages have been given a halloween makeover to create this Halloween Cottage.

I used Goose Tales Fabric by Riley Blake designs which had some great halloween text and motifs to create the house. I added a small bat and pumpkin to complete the image. Raw edge applique was fast to construct and the project was easily made in a couple of hours.

To display, I framed it in an embroidery hoop and then tied it with ribbon to a chicken wire frame. It is a fun addition to our halloween decorations this year. Check out our other Halloween projects here.

You can find the original Yuletide Cottages pdf Sewing Pattern in our Etsy store.

You can add the Yuletide Cottage design to a tea towel, linen napkin, or other project. It is very versatile and can be easily customised for the holiday.

The post Halloween Cottage appeared first on A Spoonful of Sugar.



from A Spoonful of Sugar https://bit.ly/3cQJ3TQ
https://bit.ly/3l2ru5Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elastic Pencil Case

Liked on YouTube: Djadja